K-Touch Lotus II, Android Jelly Bean Quad-core 1.2GHz 5MP Camera | K-Touch back hit the smartphone market with the introduction of new smartphones namely K-Touch Lotus II. Various new facility presented the original brand to China's slim smartphone which has a thickness of approximately 9.2 mm. K-Touch Lotus II Capacitive Touchscreen II supported qHD screen (540 × 960 pixels) 4.5-inch size is used MSM8225Q chipset Processor Quad-core 1.2GHz. This phone is also supported by a large enough internal memory is 1GB RAM and 4GB ROM, which can be expanded using microSD cards up to 32GB berkapistas. K-Touch Lotus II already uses Android version 4.1 Jelly Bean.
K-Touch Lotus II is equipped with two cameras. The back side of resolution 5 megapixel autofocus and flashlight. While the front side 0.3MP resolution (VGA), which can be used for video call. There is also an audio / video player as well as a variety of applications and games that can be taken via Google Play Store. K-Touch Lotus II is supported by a network of Lotus dualband GSM / WCDMA 2100 MHz with 3G/HSDPA data access. The phone also features Bluetooth and micro USB data cable port. For the battery, this phone uses 1600 mAh lithium battery, which can provide standby time up to 200 hours and talktime of 7 hours.
Specifications K-Touch Lotus II:
- Network: Dualband GSM (900/1800 MHz) / WCDMA 2100 MHz; Dimensions: 134.6x66x9.2mm; Weight: 141gr; Display: 4.5 inches, TFT Capacitive Touchscreen, qHD (540 × 960 pixels)
- OS: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2GHz MSM8225Q
- Internal Memory: 1GB RAM, 4GB ROM; External Memory: microSD up to 32GB
- Main camera: 5 MP, autofocus, Flashlight, video recorder; Additional Camera: 0.3MP (VGA)
- Data transfer: HSDPA, 3G, EDGE, GPRS; Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email, IM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b / g, Bluetooth 2.1, micro USB data cable; Browser: HTML
- Other features: Audio / video player, GPS, Motion sensor, Light sensor, Proximity Sensor, Google Play Store, Google Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Calendar, calculator, alarm, speakerphone;
- Battery: Lithium ion 1600 mAh ; Standby: 200 hours; Talktime: 7 hours