MITO T510 | Price and Specification | Manufacturer MITO presents an android phone that is one of their flagship android phone named MITO T510 which is a phone with specs that are strong enough.
The specifications of MITO, these include the T510 has a fairly large screen size of 5 inches and WVGA resolution capacitive touchscreen type, using Dual Core processor that has a speed of 1 GHz and is supported by 512 MB of RAM and there is also a MicroSD slot as a means to increase the storage capacity user memory for up to 32 Gb. The phone is running the operating system Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and is supported by the third generation network or 3G network.
For connectivity MITO T510 phone works on GSM 900/1800 MHz and WCDMA 2100 MHz. Some other features are the data path GPRS, EDGE, 3G and WiFi support, while for the transfer of data available Bluetooth and MicroUSB and 3.5 mm Earphone Jack. MITO T510 also features several other common features such as GPS, FM Radio, Android Market, Gmail, Google Maps, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Yahoo Messenger, Navigation, Places, Email, and TV Tuner. For a camera attached two cameras, each of which is a camera with a resolution of 2 megapixel rear and 0.3 megapixel front camera resolution. In addition to battery life equipped with a battery capacity of 1200 mAh.
Mito T510 Specifications:
- Screen: 5-inch WVGA LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Network: GSM 900/1800 MHz, WCDMA 2100 MHz
- Processor: Dual-core 1GHz
- Operating System: Android v4.1 Jelly Bean
- RAM: 512 MB plus 32 GB microSD
- Camera: Primary 2 MP, MP Sekunder0.3
- Connectivity: GPRS, GSM, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microUSB, 3.5mm earphone jack
- Features: Audio / Video Player, GPS, TV Turner, FM Radio, Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Yahoo Messenger, Google Play Store, Google Maps, Google Navigation, Google Place, E-mail
- Battery: 1,200 mAh
Priced around U.S. $ 120
Written by: Ahwan Monalisa