Polytron W2500 uses a fairly wide screen is 5.0 inches TFT Capacitive WVGA Touchscreen 16 million colors. W2500 LCD Polytron using this type of IPS (In-Plane Switching) 5 point multi-touch which claimed to have the color and clarity of the image sharpness equivalent iPad. Polytron W2500 install chipset processor ARM Cortex A9 dual-core processor with a clock speed of 1GHz plus Mali 400 GPU and 512MB of internal memory supported RAM plus 4GB of storage, which can be expanded using microSD slot up to 32GB capacity. Polytron W2500 uses the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
Another feature is the camera that has a resolution of 5.0 megapixels, auto focus and Geotagging. Polytron W2500 also supported capability Dual GSM SIM Dual Standby, one of his SIM card slots provide HSDPA/3G data channel for high speed internet access needs. If undetected 3G network operators, users can still take advantage Polytron W2500 WiFi connection in hotspot areas. For file transfer requirements, provide Bluetooth and USB data cable port. Polytron W2500 has a Google standard facilities such as Play Store, GMail, Google Maps, A-GPS, GTalk, Yahoo and entertainment facilities such as audio / video player and FM radio.
Polytron W2500 Specifications:
- Network: Quadband GSM / UMTS 2100 MHz & Dual SIM
- Screen: 5.0 inches, TFT Capacitive Touchscreen WVGA (480 × 800 pixels) 16 million colors, IPS Panel Multi-touch 5 points
- OS: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: ARM Cortex A9 Dual-core 1GHz; Internal memory: 512MB RAM, 4GB Storage
- External Memory: microSD up to 32GB
- Data Transfer: HSDPA, 3G, EDGE, GPRS
- Camera: 5.0 megapixel (2560 × 1920 pixels), Auto focus, Geotagging , Video recorder
- Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email, IM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth, USB data cable, 3.5mm audio jack
- Browser: HTML
- Features: Polyphonic (MP3), FM Radio, Google Play Store, Gmail, GTalk, Yahoo Messenger, Google Maps, A-GPS, Adobe Flash Player, Audio / video player, FM radio, calendar, calculator, alarm; Battery: Lithium ion.
Priced around U.S.$190.